Here we are with episode 63, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon.
Many thanks to Steve Litchfield for standing in for a poorly Dave.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
Ted’s Top Tips
- Potato Peelings into Crisps,
- Amazon Casual Credit
- Ahmed Bebars on Separating Egg Yolk from White (YouTube)
- Chris Kelly with Feedback on Fan DIY Solution
- Paul Reid on Free Little Libraries
- John Shelton on Microfiber Dusting Gloves – AmazonUK
- The G+ Community on Ice Creams!
- Ian Barton on Xiaomi Scales
- Ian Chapple on Tefal Premio PP1200 Scales
- Gavin Fabiani-Laymond on Flymo Robotic Lawnmower – AmazonUK
- Danny Hui on Generic Wrist Lanyards/Straps – Aliexpress
- Ian Barton on Scotch-Brite Fluff Roller – AmazonUK
- Danny Hui on Captain Scott’s Blend Tea!
- Andy Large on Victure vs Sandisk MP3 Players
In this episode we chat about:
- EasyAcc MegaCharge D20 PowerBank – AmazonUK
- Tesco Sink and Drain Unblocker
- Silver Plated Photo Frames
- Igenix IG9901 Portable Air Conditioner – AmazonUK
- WD40 Straws
- Modern Football Cheating
- Modern Cricket
- Danny Hui on Forced Opt-Outs
- Chris Kelly on Irresponsible Mobile Phone Use
- Danny Hui on Shop Exits Only Through Till Lane
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 64.