Here we are with another episode of Whatever Works. A podcast with David Rich , Ted Salmon and Aidan Bell.
Don’t forget to give your feedback and add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works MeWe Group please.
Feedback & MeWe Reviews:
- Ian Barton on Smart Traffic Lights
- 800 Lumens Head Torch
- Chris Clayton on LG OLED 65C8 TV
- Andy Sharp on the Forclaz Trek 900 Hat
- uDiscover Music Store
- Andy Sharp on Internet Solutions
- Ahmed Bebars with a Lens Cleaning Tip
Cheap As Chips:
I Want One of Those
- Neve 5088 Sound Desk – Alan Parsons Explains
- Ian Barton on Anker Powerhouse 200 – Mr Mobile YouTube Video
In this episode we chat about:
- Braided Headphone Cables
- Steve Litchfield on People who do their weekly grocery shop at a motorway service station!
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Hope you enjoyed the show.