Here we are with episode 80, a podcast with David Rich , Ted Salmon and Aidan Bell.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works MeWe Group please.
Room 101 Category Created in the MeWe Community
Ted’s Top Tips:
- Ahmed Bebars on Healthy Alternatives for Foods & Vacuum Sealing with Water
Feedback & MeWee Reviews:
- Aidan on HandBrake
- Steve Litchfield on Understanding Power
- Manual Word Processors
- Phillip Wray on Malaysian Soft Boiled Eggs
- Ian Barton on New Trees in Hedgerows
- Steve Heinrich on 3M and Velcro
- Andy Sharp on phoning 111
- Julie Wills on Water in Backpacks
Cheap As Chips:
In this episode we chat about:
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 81.