Here we are with episode 73, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon and special guest Aidan Bell
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
Feedback & Google + Reviews
- Lyanther Toothpaste Squeezer
- Esther Salmon on Kitchen Clock/Timer – AmazonUK
- Steve Litchfield on Choetech 6 in 1 Multiport USB-C Adapter
- Chris Kelly on Lenovo USB-C Hub
- Ahmed Bebars, Richard Yates and Paul Lund on Lanyard hole
- Nick Lincoln on Appliance Insurance
- Ted on Faittoo Mini Fan – AmazonUK
- Ian Barton on Status 4 Socket Cable Reel with Thermal Cutout
- Stu Miller on the Arteck Bluetooth Keyboard
- Martyn Dix’s Whatever Works Cycling Gear Guide
Ted’s Top Tips
- Using Foil in Slow Cookers
- Abandoning Online Shopping Baskets
- Don’t waste stale bread
- Simon Bates on Nest Alarm
- Railway Station Loos to Abolish Charges
- Ian Barton on Flu Vaccines
- Peter Hines with Quality Droning
In this episode we chat about:
- Tesco Pricing errors
- Room 101 itself
- Forced Multipacks wasting food
- Martyn Dix, Chris Kelly and Julie Wills on UK Car Parks and lack of Communication!
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 74.