Here we are with episode 70, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon and special guest Aidan Bell
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
Ted’s Top Tips
- Safety in the Home
- Nick Lincoln on Duronic Screen Cleaner
- Simon Nobs on CHOETECH USB-C to HDMI Adapter
- Ian Barton on The Pros and Cons of Hotel Room Door Key Systems
- Ahmed Bebars is Cooking Perfect Chips!
- Paul Lund on the Ultrafire XLM-T6 Torch – eBay
- Focus on Binoculars with John Piggford, Chris Kelly, Ian Barton, Jon Dyer, and Stuart Crabtree
In this episode we chat about:
- Perky-Pet Preserve Wild Bird Feeder
- If I Die
- Fairtrade Cafe Express 1-Cup Filters
- Pyrex Rectangular Dish with Plastic Lid
- Wall Socket Switches Being OFF
- Why do almost all TV Shows with Revealing Trailers!
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 71.