We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
Ted’s Top Tips
- Saving Energy on Washing up
- Showering, Standby Mode
- Kettles and Chimney Draught Excluders
- Amazon Product Numbers and URLs
In this episode we chat about:
- Sage Barista Express Espresso Machine
- Multiway Power Socket
- Power Extension Cable
- Taohan Teapot – AmazonUK
- Telescopic Extendable Back Scratcher
- Elastic Stretch Belts
- Ted’s Sultana Scones
- Hotel Rooms Sockets
- Amazon Prime Delivery
- Investing in Upgrading £50 Notes
- Vodafone, Charging LEDs that can’t be switched off
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 70.