Here we are with episode 68, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon and special guest Aidan Bell
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
- Ian Barton on A Whatever Works Awayday – Technical Museum in Vienna
- Ian Barton – Duronic Electric Hob – AmazonUK
- Ian Barton on Citibikes in Vienna – Website
Ted’s Top Tips
- Inserting Amazon links to your G+ Post
- Watery Instant Porridge Fix
- Use your Washing Machine for Flood Defence!
- Steve Heinrich on the Netgear EX6100 Wifi Extender and Access Point – AmazonUK
- Ian Barton on Brother P Touch Label Printer H101C – AmazonUK
- Gareth Myles on Blinkers Smart Bike Lighting System – Blinkers
- Esther Salmon on SIMBR Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor – AmazonUK
- Andrew Weekes on Secrid Twinwallet – The London Luggage Company
- Malcolm Bryant on Leegoal Bug Catcher – AmazonUK
- Simon Nobs – Toru Cases – AmazonUK
In this episode we chat about:
- Cassette Tape to mp3 Converter
- Ted’s DIY Pillowcase Window Blind!
- Brodit Mobile Phone and Device Mounts for Cars and Bikes
- Photos of my Home-Made Gemini Mount
- EE Mobile Broadband 500GB per Month for £100
- People who don’t reset Settings
- Ian Barton: Service Charges at Restaurants
- Danny Hui: Google, Selfish motorists, Artificial whipped cream!
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 69.