Here we are with episode 67, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
- Aidan Bell, SuperSub!
- Ian Barton on Ted’s Self Assembly Furniture
- Nick Lincoln on Speedometers from last show..
Ted’s Top Tips
- Andrew Weekes on Free Smoke Alarms
- Buy Yourself Amazon Vouchers
- GMail Calendar Switch!
- Steve Heinrich on Sodapop Bluetooth Speakers – Website
- Andrew Weekes on NEST – Website – Blog Post
- Julie Wills on Tomtoc 10.5” Tablet Shoulder Bag – AmazonUK
- Nick Lincoln on Google Home Max – Website
- Adrian B on Memory and SIM Card Keyring Holder – AmazonUK
- Smart Power Strip – AmazonUK
- Auntie Mary’s Knitting Ball Dispenser! – AmazonUK
In this episode we chat about:
- Double Drinks Dispenser
- Magic Ironing Board – AmazonUK
- Gorilla Glue 25ml Epoxy
- Nintendo Switch Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Part King Vesa TV Bracket Bolt Kit – AmazonUK
- Esylife Kitchen Sink Drainer – AmazonUK
- UOKOO Smooth Edge Automatic Tin Opener
- CPW’s Cheque Refunds!
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 68.