Here we are with episode 56, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
- Kurt Kaufman’s feedback on Battery Chargers
- Dave’s Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer fix
- Ted’s Vodabump!
- Richard S on Nest Temperature Sensor
Money No Object
- John Campion on Highlighters
- Paul Lund on Bahco 8” Slim-Jaw Adjustable Spanner – AmazonUK
- Kurt Kaufman on Battery-powered LED lantern – AmazonUS
- Simon Nobs on Heska Large Milk Frother – AmazonUK
- Ian Barton on Wahoo ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer – AmazonUK
- Chris Kelly on The Garlic Twist – AmazonUK
- Paul Reid on De’Longhi Scultura Traditional Pump Espresso Coffee Machine – AmazonUK
- Paul Reid on De’Longhi KG79 Professional Burr Grinder – AmazonUK
In this episode we chat about:
- Social Media Idiots
- Late deliveries of junk mail
- Things that go Beep in the Night!
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 57.