Here we are with episode 24, a podcast with David Rich, Ted Salmon and special guest this week Aidan Bell
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community
Feedback by our listeners:
- Aidan’s Fogarty Pure Wool Duvet feedback
- Danny Hui’s 128GB MicroSD Card feedback
- Dave updates us on his Apple Service ‘mare!
- Ian Barton on Cheapskate Geek Home Automation – AmazonUK
- Simon Nobs on Proster 30 Self-adhesive Plastic Rectangle Cable Ties
- Ian Barton on Umbra Conceal Floating Book Shelf
- Simon Nobs on LED Bat Light Torch
- Esther Salmon on Tefal Toast & Egg Two Slice Toaster & Egg Maker
- Standard Time Screensaver
In this episode we chat about:
- Sony DSX-8400BT Car Stereo
- Danny Hui’s Huge Torch Roundup
- Star Shower Motion Projected Christmas Lights
- Story Leather Quality Cases
- LED Pet Dog Collar
- Lavolta Ergonomic Laptop Table
- Collect Plus Vs Amazon Locker and “Please tell us what you think” requests!
- Aidan’s Tease for his next visit… TomTom Curfer – Review
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 25.