Here we are with episode 21, a podcast with David Rich, Ted Salmon and special guest Aidan Bell.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community
Feedback by our listeners:
- Ted on TPMS again!
- Ian Barton on Water Filters, Platypus Water Bottles and
- Colin Bowen on Polyurethane Bumper Stops Feet
- Mayuri Mehrotra Experimental Cooking
In this episode we chat about:
- Hotpoint Recall
- Tassimo Pod Coffee Machines
- People who move physically through life as if there was no one else in the world
- Absurd Waste of Packaging Material
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 22.