Here we are with another episode of Whatever Works. A podcast with David Rich , Ted Salmon and Aidan Bell.
Don’t forget to give your feedback and add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works MeWe Group please.
Feedback & Contributions
- The Grand Whatever Works Tea Party! Ian Bundey’s Biscuit Flavoured Tea put to The Panel!
- Gavin Fabiani-Laymond on Byliss Pro Hair Cutting Kit
- Steve Heinrich on Vintage Modern Stereo – Kenwood KD-21R – Marshall Stanmore – Preamp
- Malcolm Bryant on The Great Courses – RBDigital
- Phillip Wray on Coway Lucy – Kitchen Taps
Richard Anthony on Apple Magic TrackPad 2
- Phillip Wray on Xiaomi Lithium Car Jump Starter Power Bank
- Rob Anderson on Breville Model VKJ785
Cheap As Chips:
I Want One of Those!
- The Amazon “brass” tap!
- Ian Barton on Climate Change Institutions That Ignore Their Own Advice
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Hope you enjoyed the show.