Here we are with another episode of Whatever Works. A podcast with David Rich , Ted Salmon and Aidan Bell.
Don’t forget to give your feedback and add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works MeWe Group please.
Feedback & Contributions
- V-Fit Herculean Cobra Home Gym
- What to Do when Self-Isolated
- Andrew Warden on Nose-Shaped Glasses Stand
- Chris Kelly on Photonbar Hologram Light-Painting Stick
- Ian Barton on Alternative Hand Sanitizers
- Ruler Rack ‘Quilting Rules’
- Steve Litchfield on Furniture Coasters
- Julie Wills – WorkingHours
- Kinetic Sand
- Zinuo Reusable Lids Stretch Lids
- Xiaomi Mi Fidget Cubes
Cheap As Chips:
I Want One of Those
- Chris Clayton on Endless ‘Peacock’ emails from corporations
- Too many Social Media Platforms!
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Hope you enjoyed the show.