Here we are with episode 60, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
- Ahmed Bebars on the new whateverworks.audio
- Fancy a Whatever Works T-Shirt?
- Which Food Grater?
- Julie Wills on Frictionless Shopping in Waitrose
Please check out David’s new show The PodChat Show
Ted’s Top Tips
- Easy Peel Boiled Eggs
- Nail Varnish for Keys
- Marmite Hangover Cure
- Simon Nobs on Ninja Coffee Bar – Argos
- Martyn Dix on Animalarm – Webpage – AmazonUK
- Ian Barton on VJoyCar T630 GPS Collar Tracker – Aliexpress – AndroidAndy Review
- John Piggford on Starling Bank – Website
- Esther Salmon on Mr Beams Motion-Sensing LED Light – AmazonUK
In this episode we chat about:
- Collapsible Travel Silicone Portable Pet Bowl
- Youshiko Twin Indoor Outdoor Temperature Meter – AmazonUK
- Avantree iPhone Keychain Cable
- GRÜNTEK Anvil Pruning Loppers – AmazonUK
- Darren Steel on Tesco Removing Best By Dates
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 61.