Here we are with episode 54, a podcast with David Rich and Ted Salmon.
We discuss Whatever Works.
Feedback and interesting threads from the Google Plus, FaceBook and Twitter Communities
Don’t forget to add your mini-reviews to the Whatever Works G+ Community please.
Room 101 Category Created in the Whatever Works Google+ Community.
- Ian Barton on the World’s Most Expensive Doorbell
- Simon Bates on Gut Bumbags
- James Murray on UV Reversible Umbrella – AmazonUK
- Simon Bates on Slow Cooker Liners – Sainsbury’s
- PVC Double Glazing Door Handle – DIY Repair/Paint
- Keith Bartlett on the OBD2 Reader
- Carol Corbett on Wacky Cake
In this episode we chat about:
- Hotpoint WMFUG 942 Washing Machine
- Santa Monica Baines Cardigan – Zalando
- Trolley Bags
- Snowdonia Walking Shoes – Jacamo
Check out previous items from other shows in the Whatever Works Archive
Please consider using our Amazon link to purchase your products. Your price stays the same but a percentage comes back to support the show. The Link is WhateverWorks.audio/amazon or use the links above thanks for your support.
Please visit and join our Google+ Community
Hope you enjoyed the show. See you in Episode 55.